Team Shelby
TEAM SHELBY FORUM

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is the guy who would always post what he was eating that day.....   The Lobby.  I might have chosen The Pub, but The Lobby works.  Out for a drive this AM with a friend..... quite the spectacl

Took one pic of the new ride when we got it home.  Awaiting a few mods in the mail. I’ll get some more when they’re all done.  This car is amazing. It’s a lot like my Boss. ‘Course, that’s what

Facebook..... you won't ever catch me on there.  Not to mention their questionable ethics... This is as close to social media as I get both professionally and personally. 

Posted Images

Keith Thanks :mail:          Hope everyone here is behaving been having problems with my  computer mainly provider problems.

Hey Tek is that C  H  E  V  Y logo allowed on this forum  had to see your you get your knuckles rapped .:hysterical:

46 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Keith Thanks :mail:          Hope everyone here is behaving been having problems with my  computer mainly provider problems.

Hey Tek is that C  H  E  V  Y logo allowed on this forum  had to see your you get your knuckles rapped .:hysterical:

Had it for a couple of weeks now. So far. so good. :shrug:

But thanks for bringing attention to it. :lurk:

4 hours ago, shelby001 said:

You're welcome Jim...enjoy the Holidays with the Fam Jam!!……….:thumbsup:

On 12/17/2018 at 1:14 PM, DrHawkeye said:

Lots of happy people round these parts today.  Bears clinched the division by beating the hated Cheeseheads, and kept them from getting to the playoffs.  It's a great day to be a BEARS fan.  Bears go worst to first.  WhooooHooooooOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::clapping::happyfeet:

Hey Doc,   Enjoy it while you can!   I guess it's the Bears turn now for a while!   The Pack will probably take a couple of years to try and get back to their former glory after losing their coach and searching for a new coach to lead them!    They also need a few new good players, and we also need Aaron to be healthy and on target!!!    :thumbsup:    

It's the "Monsters of the Midway's"  turn for a while now!!       You Bear's fans have waited for this for quite awhile!!!         Packer-Bear's games have been very entertaining over the years, especially with George H. and Vince L.  !!!             Competition is good, and it makes a Team better, so let the (Great Rivalry) continue!!!      Later!       "MONGOOSE"         :peelout:

On 6/27/2018 at 7:40 PM, Secondo said:

+1 and if we didn't have these topics, there would be very little to no traffic on this site. And TS's own directors setup Facebook pages and actually encourage  TS users to go there!

IMO they both have their place.  The forums are much better for planning an event, having a long conversation with a lot of people, or documenting something.  FB is good for sharing pics and stories on the fly. 

FB also absolutely dominates the known universe when it comes to seeing diverse pictures on a regular basis with little to no effort.  Examples of pages I follow are Steam Engines, Apple II Enthusiasts, Brass Era Car Lovers, and CDF/Cal Fire History.  In one simple place I see all kinds of pictures and stories from all kinds of sources.  Of course I'm also part of dozens of car specific forums from the Model T to the Terlingua.  

19 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Hey Gate!!!!!....How the heck are ya bud?....hope all is well in your neck of the woods and stick around bud...…:victory:

Hey Keith! 

Doing great. I’m a grandpappy! 

Hope all is well with you and your family  

Merry Christmas to NTT old and new!

Couldnt say “Lobby”. :airquote: 

Just doesn’t feel right. :shrug:

11 hours ago, Fat Boss said:

IMO they both have their place.  The forums are much better for planning an event, having a long conversation with a lot of people, or documenting something.  FB is good for sharing pics and stories on the fly. 

FB also absolutely dominates the known universe when it comes to seeing diverse pictures on a regular basis with little to no effort.  Examples of pages I follow are Steam Engines, Apple II Enthusiasts, Brass Era Car Lovers, and CDF/Cal Fire History.  In one simple place I see all kinds of pictures and stories from all kinds of sources.  Of course I'm also part of dozens of car specific forums from the Model T to the Terlingua.  

That’s a great point. I am now an admin of TeamShelby Northeast NJ on Facebook. We need to encourage crossing over. For exactly the reasons you stated. 

6 hours ago, jerseygator said:

Hey Keith! 

Doing great. I’m a grandpappy! 

Hope all is well with you and your family  

Merry Christmas to NTT old and new!

Couldnt say “Lobby”. :airquote: 

Just doesn’t feel right. :shrug:

Wow Gate a huge congrats on the Grand kid bud....:victory: …..All is well on the home front here thanks....NTT it is bud still miss the old days.

Merry Christmas to you and family and all the best for 19!!!!!...…….:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, jerseygator said:

That’s a great point. I am now an admin of TeamShelby Northeast NJ on Facebook. We need to encourage crossing over. For exactly the reasons you stated. 

Facebook..... you won't ever catch me on there.  Not to mention their questionable ethics... This is as close to social media as I get both professionally and personally. 

10 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Video of when that tsunami hit that concert in Indonesia last night. How do they not have some type of warning system for this. :nonono:

Yeah no kidding that's freaking insane...it's not like it never happens in that area.....:doh:

23 hours ago, ViperNC said:

Yup, that's how I feel about Facebook.