Jump to content
Team Shelby
TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Happy Friday Lobby.  Got a breakfast car show tomorrow, then I get to see Inception in IMAX in the afternoon.  And Sun I'll head to the neighboring town and get an elephant ear cuz I hear there's gonna be some food trucks over there during a block party thingy.  And I'm not even gonna mow.  Gonna be dry and hot for the next week, so I'm hoping it doesn't get too out of control in the next week.  And it hasn't rained since I mowed last week, so I don't know where it's getting all the water from to keep growing and stay green.

Hope you have a great time Doc..:thumbsup:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is the guy who would always post what he was eating that day.....   The Lobby.  I might have chosen The Pub, but The Lobby works.  Out for a drive this AM with a friend..... quite the spectacl

Took one pic of the new ride when we got it home.  Awaiting a few mods in the mail. I’ll get some more when they’re all done.  This car is amazing. It’s a lot like my Boss. ‘Course, that’s what

Facebook..... you won't ever catch me on there.  Not to mention their questionable ethics... This is as close to social media as I get both professionally and personally. 

Posted Images

18 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

This thing is a bute!!! :worship: 

 

 

Looks a lot like the '73 Gran Torino Sport that I had bought back in '81.  Had the 351 Cobra Jet, but didn't have that hood.  I finally sold it around '86, after I had bought the '77 Mustang II, and the '76 Cobra II.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

This thing is a bute!!! :worship: 

 

 

I like this one better...………………………

See the source image

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2020 at 2:55 PM, BIKEBOY said:

This thing is a bute!!! :worship: 

 

 

:thumbsup:NICE!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I like this one better...………………………

See the source image

Starsky & Hutch???    :hysterical:

Link to post
Share on other sites

My mom had a '76 Gran Torino that I wanted to turn into a Striped Tomato, but she drove it thru a really deep puddle on the road and it got totaled.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

My mom had a '76 Gran Torino that I wanted to turn into a Striped Tomato, but she drove it thru a really deep puddle on the road and it got totaled.

:doh: Oops!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Walking Laika this morning out back for his potty break, and he somehow managed to not see a bunny, a really small one, that was all hunkered down trying to be invisible.  I'm watching for doggie land mines, and I saw the brown pile, and it looked different.  Then I noticed it was fuzzy.  With ears.  And eyes.  Fortunately, he was on the other side of me, checking out the fence line, so I hurried him along so he wouldn't find it.  Don't need him trying to run after a critter.  Got lucky, cuz usually I'm just following along watching my step, so he coulda walked right up to it, and that woulda been bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Godspeed to the folks in LA and TX. 😓

:yup: + 100%

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Walking Laika this morning out back for his potty break, and he somehow managed to not see a bunny, a really small one, that was all hunkered down trying to be invisible.  I'm watching for doggie land mines, and I saw the brown pile, and it looked different.  Then I noticed it was fuzzy.  With ears.  And eyes.  Fortunately, he was on the other side of me, checking out the fence line, so I hurried him along so he wouldn't find it.  Don't need him trying to run after a critter.  Got lucky, cuz usually I'm just following along watching my step, so he coulda walked right up to it, and that woulda been bad.

:thumbsup: Hey doc, nice catch for both of  them...

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Godspeed to the folks in LA and TX. 😓

 

4 hours ago, Mongoose said:

:yup: + 100%

It appears it was more of a wind event than a water event. Funny too because they’d screamed “15-20 ft. wave surge!” and the water issues were not really an issue. 

 

You can’t fool Mother Nature!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Friday.  No car shows this weekend, but I get to see another movie.  Seeing "The New Mutants" in IMAX Sat night.  And thanks to the heat and dry weather, I can skip mowing this weekend and get a few other yard things done.  Only upper 70s this week, instead of the 90s we had all week, so it will be a nice change, and I can turn my AC off and open the windows again.  And hopefully I'll get to my door panel project, so I can put it back on the door.  Kinda weird driving the Mustang without it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2020 at 5:14 PM, BIKEBOY said:

 

It appears it was more of a wind event than a water event. Funny too because they’d screamed “15-20 ft. wave surge!” and the water issues were not really an issue. 

 

You can’t fool Mother Nature!!

:nonono:  You can’t!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2020 at 9:17 AM, DrHawkeye said:

Happy Friday.  No car shows this weekend, but I get to see another movie.  Seeing "The New Mutants" in IMAX Sat night.  And thanks to the heat and dry weather, I can skip mowing this weekend and get a few other yard things done.  Only upper 70s this week, instead of the 90s we had all week, so it will be a nice change, and I can turn my AC off and open the windows again.  And hopefully I'll get to my door panel project, so I can put it back on the door.  Kinda weird driving the Mustang without it.

:yup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good with the new program.  Happy Hump Day y'all.  Although I have a 4 day weekend coming up, so I'm well down the hump.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Weekend starts tonight.  Seeing "Tenet" in IMAX tonight.  Heading to mom's tomorrow for Aurelio's.  Laika's 6 week follow up in Sat morning in Chicago.  It was originally Fri morning, so it was convenient just to go for the follow-up, and then continue east to mom's for the weekend, but the schedule changed a few weeks ago.  But it's only an hour drive, so no biggie.  And thanks to rain we got this week after 3 weeks of nothing I have to mow the lawn when I get back Monday.  Y'all have a good weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Weekend starts tonight.  Seeing "Tenet" in IMAX tonight.  Heading to mom's tomorrow for Aurelio's.  Laika's 6 week follow up in Sat morning in Chicago.  It was originally Fri morning, so it was convenient just to go for the follow-up, and then continue east to mom's for the weekend, but the schedule changed a few weeks ago.  But it's only an hour drive, so no biggie.  And thanks to rain we got this week after 3 weeks of nothing I have to mow the lawn when I get back Monday.  Y'all have a good weekend.

Hey doc, have a good weekend at your mom’s house and wish you and Laika the best with the follow-up visit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pizza was great, as usual.  Laika is right on course, and got another dose of PRP to the left knee.  Another follow up in 4 weeks, but vet says if he continues like he is, everything should be done by then.

Club's pizza party in the parking lot is probably going indoors tonight since it's been raining since about midnight, and doesn't look like it's ending before 6.  No rain for 3 weeks, and now we've gotten almost 3" since yesterday.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...
...