Team Shelby
TEAM SHELBY FORUM

10 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

No 64 corvette diecast  or decent Tonka fire trucks to go with your collection this time bud ....maybe next time got my eyes open .👀   Did see a 1958 Tonka fire truck but he wanted a lot and it was really rusted and dented . Major restoration and not worth it. Lots of missing parts also. 

Hey bud, just razzing you some, but thanks for checking that stuff out, I appreciate that.  I’m trying to stay from 54 to 57 Tonkas with the rounded fenders and single head light system and I think I have the fire trucks that I really wanted already.   A few days back I missed out on a really nice 57 Tonka wrecker that I wanted, it looked better than new!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is the guy who would always post what he was eating that day.....   The Lobby.  I might have chosen The Pub, but The Lobby works.  Out for a drive this AM with a friend..... quite the spectacl

Took one pic of the new ride when we got it home.  Awaiting a few mods in the mail. I’ll get some more when they’re all done.  This car is amazing. It’s a lot like my Boss. ‘Course, that’s what

Facebook..... you won't ever catch me on there.  Not to mention their questionable ethics... This is as close to social media as I get both professionally and personally. 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

To bad a nice car like that ended up that way already, It’s a real shame to see it like that.    :doh:

7 hours ago, svtkeith said:

what a shame....I wouldn't touch a car like that with a 10 foot pole unless I owned a dealership with body shop and all...you just don't

know what damage that thing has underneath and the car could have structural issues also which would cost as much as buying a new

one off the lot...JMO!! 

There’s a very old saying; “Buyer be Ware”!!!     :banghead:

7 hours ago, svtkeith said:

That's right Goose turtles need love too!!……...:hysterical:

Oh no, not another funny man too!     :doh:

2 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Hey BB, that’s a real beauty for sure and would look great in your stable, don’t ya think!!!

2 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

:lol: 

Oh boy, now you too!   You guys are all a bunch of “Jokers”!!     :hysterical2:

9 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey bud, just razzing you some, but thanks for checking that stuff out, I appreciate that.  I’m trying to stay from 54 to 57 Tonkas with the rounded fenders and single head light system and I think I have the fire trucks that I really wanted already.   A few days back I missed out on a really nice 57 Tonka wrecker that I wanted, it looked better than new!

OK  ....But U  Missed on another one ....you need to get a better internet provider. Dial up isn’t the thing anymore.....:hysterical2:

Edited by mach 1 1970
On 8/7/2020 at 12:19 PM, svtkeith said:

Enjoy the show/Bar & Grill Doc.....was thinking of you and Laika this morning...had a good friend take his 5 year old Husky in to the vet this morning

he had a sore paw for the past week but didn't seem very serious so the lady working there had my buddy fill out a form of the dogs symptoms and put it in the

vets folder...20 mins later the vet comes out takes the dog the dog walks with him just fine into the room and he closes the door...less than 10 mins later

another lady walks out and tells my buddy he could go in and pick up his dog...he wondered why the dog didn't walk back out but didn't think to much

about it so he walks in the room and the dog is laying on a table not even breathing he said WTF is wrong with my dog???...what did you do???...The vet

looks at him with a puzzled look on his face and said to my friend "you took him here to be euthanized didn't you"....he said no I took him here because

he had a sore paw you moron......ask me if crap didn't hit the fan after that....the family is besides themselves to say the least and are going after this vet

big time and I don't blame them one bit...I know what I would have done but won't get into that here...sad I feel bad for them and the dog he was beautiful

and full of life

OMFG.  That is beyond even thinking about.  That vet needs to be reported, jailed, and beaten.  Man, I can't even comprehend that.

3 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

OMFG.  That is beyond even thinking about.  That vet needs to be reported, jailed, and beaten.  Man, I can't even comprehend that.

Couldn't agree more Doc.....You can find the story at "THECHRONICALHERALD.CA"...last weeks edition...I tried emailing and posting the story here

with no luck.

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Couldn't agree more Doc.....You can find the story at "THECHRONICALHERALD.CA"...last weeks edition...I tried emailing and posting the story here

with no luck.

This it Keefer? 

https://www.thechronicleherald.ca/news/provincial/cape-breton-dog-owner-overwhelmed-by-support-after-pet-was-accidentally-euthanized-483247/

5 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

🤬
Edit- I suspect he’ll lose his practice..,,or all the business he had at minimum. 

Edited by BIKEBOY
7 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

OK  ....But U  Missed on another one ....you need to get a better internet provider. Dial up isn’t the thing anymore.....:hysterical2:

Hey bud, you know me, I’m a low tech guy who still misses his old “FORD” bag phone...   :hysterical:

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Was that yours Mach ?

Hey funny boy, there’re “ALL” his!!!   He’s the “Wheeler Dealer Man”, the one and only MR. Lucky strikes again....   :dogwalk:

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

Hey BB, thanks for posting where to view that very sad article for all us pet owners to see what could happen due to a very tragic mistake by a Veterinarian..

How’s them seats Keith ??? :lurk:

Hey BB, I think “Darrel” is out looking for some snake oil to use on his new seats..:lol:

45 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey funny boy, there’re “ALL” his!!!   He’s the “Wheeler Dealer Man”, the one and only MR. Lucky strikes again....   :dogwalk:

Stop it .....mine was RED. 

Edited by mach 1 1970
25 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey BB, I think “Darrel” is out looking for some snake oil to use on his new seats..:lol:

You funny boy today. That turtle must be leaving you and the misses alone now. Good carpentry work there Mongoose.:hysterical2:

Edited by mach 1 1970
44 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey bud, you know me, I’m a low tech guy who still misses his old “FORD” bag phone...   :hysterical:

Now that’s funny as hell. :rating:

OMG. That is just horrible....I tried not to comment on such a tragedy in these trying times . But being a dog person I can’t stay silent . We had to put our 17 year old dog down ( Cain terrier) and the Vet asked if we wanted to be present . We did and watched her fall asleep but still wasn’t easy at all. Our Vet is Very professional and helped keep our dog active at a old age. I can’t imagine him making such a horrible mistake just no way in hell. We have another Cain terrier and he takes care of her also.  We trust him with her . She likes him also. ....:puppy_kiss:

Edited by mach 1 1970
19 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Stop it .....mine was RED. 

Sorry bud, it’s not my fault you’ve had so many cool cars over the years, it’s very hard to keep track of “ALL’ of them and their colors too!!    :doh:

Just now, Mongoose said:

Sorry bud, it’s not my fault you’ve had so many cool cars over the years, it’s very hard to keep track of “ALL’ of them and their colors too!!    :doh:

Ok this time but watch it. You know if it ain’t red it won’t sell. ....:hysterical:resale red bud. Don’t tell Darrell . It his thingy