OH......ok, a CAR Project............ Nope, sorry.       :shift:

Edited by tesgt350
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is the guy who would always post what he was eating that day.....   The Lobby.  I might have chosen The Pub, but The Lobby works.  Out for a drive this AM with a friend..... quite the spectacl

Took one pic of the new ride when we got it home.  Awaiting a few mods in the mail. I’ll get some more when they’re all done.  This car is amazing. It’s a lot like my Boss. ‘Course, that’s what

Facebook..... you won't ever catch me on there.  Not to mention their questionable ethics... This is as close to social media as I get both professionally and personally. 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

:club:

I could say something to retaliate, but I don't think the new owners of this site would like it. :lurk:

What kind of 96 Vette you looking for?  ZR1? 

Happy Friday Lobby.  Going to a car show tomorrow morning.  Will be a nice 30 min ride there, so some nice seat time.  Waiting on a couple shipments from NPD, then I'm putting the generator back on it.

4 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Happy Friday Lobby.  Going to a car show tomorrow morning.  Will be a nice 30 min ride there, so some nice seat time.  Waiting on a couple shipments from NPD, then I'm putting the generator back on it.

You actually want to put the Generator BACK ON?  You are the first person I heard of that is doing that to a Mustang that is not restoring it to Concurs or to Gold Status. 

8 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Was no ZR1 in 96. Just looking for a 96 Coupe with a stick which gives you the LT4 motor.

95 was the last year for the LT-5 engine ZR1 a powerful engine in it's day for sure but not cheap in case it needs fixing.

Edited by svtkeith
On 7/27/2018 at 8:56 PM, svtkeith said:

What floor Sir?...………:lurk:

You're not going to sujest he take the STAIRS are you..........:whistling: