Team Shelby
TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I have the most recent threads saved in my favorites so it will always put this thread at or near the top since it is one of the most active threads here, but when I go to click on the little black button to go to the last unread post, I get the error. But like Mach said if you click on the last page and then scroll all the way down, you can find your way here.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is the guy who would always post what he was eating that day.....   The Lobby.  I might have chosen The Pub, but The Lobby works.  Out for a drive this AM with a friend..... quite the spectacl

Took one pic of the new ride when we got it home.  Awaiting a few mods in the mail. I’ll get some more when they’re all done.  This car is amazing. It’s a lot like my Boss. ‘Course, that’s what

Facebook..... you won't ever catch me on there.  Not to mention their questionable ethics... This is as close to social media as I get both professionally and personally. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Unable to access PM’s. 

Exactly the same for me to BB.     :shrug:

8 hours ago, tekheavy said:

I have the most recent threads saved in my favorites so it will always put this thread at or near the top since it is one of the most active threads here, but when I go to click on the little black button to go to the last unread post, I get the error. But like Mach said if you click on the last page and then scroll all the way down, you can find your way here.

da9f979dbb8d3f866d316319302f970f--sports-corvettes.jpg

put down some sod this afternoon because the local weather is calling for rain. I set the sprinkler up just in case the rain bypasses the area.

Edited by mhr1961

Here ya go Falcon

https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/on-the-road/ford-falcon-xa-gt-expected-to-fetch-100000-at-auction/news-story/1671e22eb1bf079eec87099e3b6ded7b

8 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

put down some sod this afternoon because the local weather is calling for rain. I set the sprinkler up just in case the rain bypasses the area.

:thumbsup: +1  

Btw, Manuals because

"Speed isn't always the goal..." :hysterical2:

Here's a nice manual for ya, have fun!

"Just saying"

yugo-gv-placement-1528210669.jpg

On 7/20/2020 at 12:49 PM, tekheavy said:

That dude from the Mustang Club of America lives in the next town over from me and comes to our cruise nights all the time. I never knew it. He comes off as just another guy with a Mustang.

Thats because he is :) 

I was on the board with John. Nice guy and he ordered the same R as I have 

I understand this is what Keith just bought. Two CORVETTES  in one month holy cow plus a BMW and Porsche wow you guys are finding some gems out there .....Congrats you all ...I understand Keith is on his way back soon. I’ll take these down once you get yours up ...ok bud 

Even two butt shots for mongoose......:happyfeet:  Plus a MANUAL TRANS ........:hysterical: nice ride Keith.  ....just saying  .....it’s how he rolls ..... it’s not sod either ....and we get it. .:hysterical:It’s just my one and only opinion because I have only one . Right mongoose  and topics forgetaboutit  .....manual trans so on and so forth and whatever forever. ...And purist rule ..:hysterical2:  Can’t come up with any more mongoose ....help !  

Edited by mach 1 1970

This is what I'm looking to buy. Not this exact car, but it will definitely be a 69 Firebird Convertible. Looking for more of a project car. They're asking for stupid money all done. Plus if I fix it up, I know it will be done right.:cool:

a8f44747a6295e180684988d4238f052.thumb.jpg.f5aac1a2c5c6673f963d909fcd64a815.jpg

1 hour ago, mach 1 1970 said:

I understand this is what Keith just bought. Two CORVETTES  in one month holy cow plus a BMW and Porsche wow you guys are finding some gems out there .....Congrats you all ...I understand Keith is on his way back soon. I’ll take these down once you get yours up ...ok bud 

Even two butt shots for mongoose......:happyfeet:  Plus a MANUAL TRANS ........:hysterical: nice ride Keith.  ....just saying  .....it’s how he rolls ..... it’s not sod either ....and we get it. .:hysterical:It’s just my one and only opinion because I have only one . Right mongoose  and topics forgetaboutit  .....manual trans so on and so forth and whatever forever. ...And purist rule ..:hysterical2:  Can’t come up with any more mongoose ....help !  

4723B115-C352-4FBE-B235-2FA972065FE2.jpeg

8CBACEFB-ADEE-4BE8-9669-45C5EEA6510F.jpeg

Wrong wheels Mistahhhh!!!!......But it sure is black and yes a MANUAL!!!!!..........👍

Edited by svtkeith
18 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

This is what I'm looking to buy. Not this exact car, but it will definitely be a 69 Firebird Convertible. Looking for more of a project car. They're asking for stupid money all done. Plus if I fix it up, I know it will be done right.:cool:

She's a beauty Tek...Always liked those Firebirds..good luck with your search bud....

32 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

You could turn it into a trans am. Those are very rare and cool 😎 

558479C9-1941-4200-9D92-2D677F4987E9.jpeg

6840595A-0248-441B-B952-1B66F355D324.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

Hey bud, I’m totally with ya and love your only one opinion on things, just saying!   Yes, our buddy Keefer has a great new car in his ZO6 and congrats to all the car guys that have new rides.   All us car guys will be looking forward to talking cars and stuff and we like and talk about all brands and maybe even a Yugo!!  :doh:  :hysterical:

1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

Hey tek, she’s a beauty for sure and a very nice color too!  Back in the day my sister’s friend had a Olive Green Vert. ,1967 400 and it was a real beauty too!   Another really cool Firebird that you don’t hardly see is a 70  Formula 400 with those awesome factory scoops on the hood, just saying!   Good luck with your search!

Well since this is a Shelby forum here is another new video on the GT500 ....if interested ....:dance:  Skip ahead of his add  ...Enjoy  😊 

Edited by mach 1 1970
1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Wrong wheels Mistahhhh!!!!......But it sure is black and yes a MANUAL!!!!!..........👍

Man, very sinister looking for sure!  Normally I’m not a black wheels fan, but on that car it kind of fits and helps give it a very mean look, plus it has a manual too!   :cool:

You could turn it into a trans am. Those are very rare and cool 😎 

558479C9-1941-4200-9D92-2D677F4987E9.jpeg

6840595A-0248-441B-B952-1B66F355D324.jpeg

Love the pics!   A 1969 Firebird Trans-Am is a super rare bird for sure.    In my lifetime going to and entering many car shows I’ve only seen just a few “Real” ones and would of loved to own one.      

5 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Love the pics!   A 1969 Firebird Trans-Am is a super rare bird for sure.    In my lifetime going to and entering many car shows I’ve only seen just a few “Real” ones and would of loved to own one.      

Sure would make a nice clone with not much work. You do see a few clones out there. 

1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

:nonono:

Hey tek, just a heads-up on another super-cool bird, a 1970 Trans-Am, 455 C.I., H.O. , White / with wide single blue stripe right down the middle.   That’s also one rare and very “Bad A$$” Bird, just saying!

1 minute ago, Mongoose said:

Hey tek, just a heads-up on another super-cool bird, a 1970 Trans-Am, 455 C.I., H.O. , White / with wide single blue stripe right down the middle.   That’s also one rare and very “Bad A$$” Bird, just saying!

When that car came out it was unbelievable hit. 1970 had some cool cars but this one took top shelve for sure. I’ve always wanted one but the stars never aligned right. Too many boss / mach1 mustangs in the garage to fit one in. They raced one in trans am ( not the 455) but it never won a race to the best of my knowledge back in 1970. That didn’t help Pontiacs image even with the name. Each trans am sold GM had to pay SCCA a royalty fee. FYI.

They also made a blue trans Am. Very cool also 

FFEDB5F6-8955-4D4F-AA7F-37E11FBD0FAB.jpeg

00F79BC7-A87B-4C24-9C91-768A647C74D3.jpeg

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

Spoiler Alert! The Shelby wins. 

Hey BB, thanks for sharing that really cool video, it was pretty entertaining, I love drag racing.