Edited by Mongoose
add text
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is the guy who would always post what he was eating that day.....   The Lobby.  I might have chosen The Pub, but The Lobby works.  Out for a drive this AM with a friend..... quite the spectacl

Took one pic of the new ride when we got it home.  Awaiting a few mods in the mail. I’ll get some more when they’re all done.  This car is amazing. It’s a lot like my Boss. ‘Course, that’s what

Facebook..... you won't ever catch me on there.  Not to mention their questionable ethics... This is as close to social media as I get both professionally and personally. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Mongoose said:

An early April fools joke right?   :busted:     :hysterical:      :headscratch:

3 hours ago, Mongoose said:

An early April fools joke right?   :busted:     :hysterical:      :headscratch:

That I believe. 

2 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Neither did I...….:shrug: ….However I can't see why he hasn't been inducted till now there's no more a deserving guy than Jay Leno IMO....:rockon:

56 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Hey BB, Jay Leno is one hell of a car / motorcycle guy and I think he is very deserving to be inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame, he’s one cool guy for sure!   :worship:  

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Neither did I...….:shrug: ….However I can't see why he hasn't been inducted till now there's no more a deserving guy than Jay Leno IMO....:rockon:

2 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey BB, Jay Leno is one hell of a car / motorcycle guy and I think he is very deserving to be inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame, he’s one cool guy for sure!   :worship:  

🤙

Took one pic of the new ride when we got it home. 
Awaiting a few mods in the mail. I’ll get some more when they’re all done. 

This car is amazing. It’s a lot like my Boss. ‘Course, that’s what they built it for....to compete with it. A few notes of interest.......it’s really heavy, the steering wheel seems too large, the steering itself however, is the tightest and lightest of any car I’ve ever driven. Even tighter than the K-man. 285’s on all four corners, so the fronts track any rut in the road. I’m a mirror driver, so the gunsight windows and the tiny 1/4 glasses are no big deal. Brembos on all four corners, and the same size rotors front and rear. The “Red Hot” paint looks wet in person! 
It’s a normally aspirated 6.2 with 432 hp (with the optioned dual mode exhaust adding 6) from 426. I have a Holley Intech CAI coming which adds a dyno tested 19 horses. It NEEDS it!! 

I replaced the Alcantara shift knob with a Hurst style white cue ball already. HUGE difference. The clutch is light and the shift throw (stolen from the ZL1) is short and precise. This car has all the ZL1 goodies on it, sans the S/C. 

:happyfeet:

Oh yeah, and current mileage is at 586... 🙄

2015 Camaro 2SS-1LE

Edited by BIKEBOY
1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

Took one pic of the new ride when we got it home. 
Awaiting a few mods in the mail. I’ll get some more when they’re all done. 

This car is amazing. It’s a lot like my Boss. ‘Course, that’s what they built it for....to compete with it. A few notes of interest.......it’s really heavy, the steering wheel seems too large, the steering itself however, is the tightest and lightest of any car I’ve ever driven. Even tighter than the K-man. 285’s on all four corners, so the fronts track any rut in the road. I’m a mirror driver, so the gunsight windows and the tiny 1/4 glasses are no big deal. Brembos on all four corners, and the same size rotors front and rear. The “Red Hot” paint looks wet in person! 
It’s a normally aspirated 6.2 with 432 hp (with the optioned dual mode exhaust adding 6) from 426. I have a Holley Intech CAI coming which adds a dyno tested 19 horses. It NEEDS it!! 

I replaced the Alcantara shift knob with a Hurst style white cue ball already. HUGE difference. The clutch is light and the shift throw (stolen from the ZL1) is short and precise. This car has all the ZL1 goodies on it, sans the S/C. 

:happyfeet:

Oh yeah, and current mileage is at 586... 🙄

2015 Camaro 2SS-1LE

Hey BB, your new ride for your stable is looking pretty nice,  just wondering if your adding any kind of graphics to trick it out and make it your own.   :thumbsup:  Red cars are always cool in my book!

10 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey BB, your new ride for your stable is looking pretty nice,  just wondering if your adding any kind of graphics to trick it out and make it your own.   :thumbsup:  Red cars are always cool in my book!

+1...…….:thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Thanks BB...:thumbsup: ……..I was talking with the largest GM dealer in NS and they told me they only had an allotment for 3 Z06's when they're

finally released and there is already 9 deposits....So I guess my chances of getting one anytime soon is nil...:doh: ….My local Ford dealer

has one 2020 GT500 left and the MSRP is $138,500...NONE track pack by the way!!….simply insane the way we are getting hosed up

here in Canada.....:swear: 

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Thanks BB...:thumbsup: ……..I was talking with the largest GM dealer in NS and they told me they only had an allotment for 3 Z06's when they're

finally released and there is already 9 deposits....So I guess my chances of getting one anytime soon is nil...:doh: ….My local Ford dealer

has one 2020 GT500 left and the MSRP is $138,500...NONE track pack by the way!!….simply insane the way we are getting hosed up

That’s flat out ludicrous Keith. Summin wrong wit dat. :nonono:

5 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Beautiful car BB. :thumbsup:

Except for the.....

......Black Wheels. :nonono:

:hide:

:hysterical:

:hysterical2:      :doh:

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Hey Keefer, yes it’s a real shame your getting hosed.   You know, I think you should just turn-off the water faucet!    :hysterical2:     :spiteful:

4 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Just messin' with ya. She's a hottie. :drool:

Just wondering how do you know it’s a she???     :shrug:        :hysterical:

OK, Life is getting Shorter, I’m not getting any Younger so I decided that since I had a couple of Scares over the last couple of Years, it was time to get some of my Projects off the ground. With all the other cool projects I have going on, I have decided to add another one to the list, I am looking for someone or a couple of someone’s that can build my Video Game that I designed a couple Years ago and also make it into an APP, if any of you know of someone that can do that, please let me know. I thought I would try here before putting an Ad in the Magazines,   Thanks.