Team Shelby
TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2017 Vegas Bash now in the rear view mirror

On behalf of CSI, SAI, CSL we would like to thank all the Shelby enthusiasts who participated in this years Team Shelby Vegas Bash. Everyone in the Shelby organization enjoys meeting up with old friends along with making new friends at this mega Shelby meet.

For those who couldn't make this years event we hope to see you at next years Bash. Until then check with your Regional Team Shelby Director for events near you, car show season is just around the corner.

Steve

My 1st Shelby Bash. Took my 2006 Ford GT. Had a great time, love Vegas ?

Brought my Grid Girls the Hubbell Bubbles w me too.

Met Carrol's Grandsons, Danny the Count, Gary the Pres, & Vince the VP and many more cool people.

The museum is always a pleasure to visit

post-47455-0-94733600-1489456703_thumb.jpg

post-47455-0-21067400-1489456726_thumb.jpg

Don't do facebook. You know that if you put your picture up there it is theirs...

Yea, and....this is any more secure? FB can have all the car pix they want from me...

Edited by Cali_KR

Secure isn't the point. Ownership of the copyright is.

I don't think any photos that many people take from the same angle can be subject to copyright protection.

The internet, before FB changed the playing field. If someone is worried about, watermark the pix.

FB is a quicker way to communicate, information is instant, and uploading is easy.

Ideal for group activities.

My track video from #2017ShelbyBash

https://youtu.be/Oz0NZkGYXgQ

Always fun to go around Spring Mountain. This time I finally got to do it in my 2013 SS with 850hp! Of course I had to take it a little easy considering the tires had to last me over 4K miles to and from TX and 2 track days. Still was some damn fun!

Edited by f2redpot

Always fun to go around Spring Mountain. This time I finally got to do it in my 2013 SS with 850hp! Of course I had to take it a little easy considering the tires had to last me over 4K miles to and from TX and 2 track days. Still was some damn fun!

It was great to meet you.

Had fun at the track also.

Awesome video Thanks for sharing

Nice video! Were you @ the rally in Sturgis a couple years ago? I followed a car like yours around there.

On behalf of CSI, SAI, CSL we would like to thank all the Shelby enthusiasts who participated in this years Team Shelby Vegas Bash. Everyone in the Shelby organization enjoys meeting up with old friends along with making new friends at this mega Shelby meet.

For those who couldn't make this years event we hope to see you at next years Bash. Until then check with your Regional Team Shelby Director for events near you, car show season is just around the corner.

Steve

This year's Bash seemed like a great success! Unfortunately, due to NASCAR commitments with family, I could not participate in all the events of the Bash. I did however make it to the track lunch on Friday. WOW! What a nice display of Shelby cars! After the lunch (Good job chef) I did manage to hastily take a video around the lot. For any who views this clip...Post your # ! Mine is #104 Obviously) :)

Edited by Vegas Rich

Nice video! Were you @ the rally in Sturgis a couple years ago? I followed a car like yours around there.

I was in fact at Sturgis in 2015. That is an awesome event and I have told everyone it is a must attend.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.