Team Shelby
TEAM SHELBY FORUM

10th ANNUAL SHELBY BASH LIVE!

Big Sur has issues. Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge is closed. Damaged beyond repair. I heard Highway 1 is shut down from Crab Lab four miles south of the Carmel Highlands all the way to Ragged Point in San Luis Obispo County because of land slides etc.

Edited by H0050

We fly out March 2nd for a week before to explore some of California country side.

Does anyone know if any of the Pacific Coast highway is closed between Los Angeles and San Francisco?

FYI, Big Sur has issues. Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge is closed. Damaged beyond repair. I heard Highway 1 is shut down from Crab Lab four miles south of the Carmel Highlands all the way to Ragged Point in San Luis Obispo County because of land slides etc.

Big Sur has issues. Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge is closed. Damaged beyond repair. I heard Highway 1 is shut down from Crab Lab four miles south of the Carmel Highlands all the way to Ragged Point in San Luis Obispo County because of land slides etc.

Thanks for the update

Couple pictures of Highway One. Sad!

I recently saw those pics on facebook. They were labeled as from 2011.

As a Bash first-timer, not sure what to expect. I ordered our Bash tickets on the first day. Got a confirmation of purchase email from the Shelby Store. Should I expect anything else before we arrive at the Silverton? (Not attending SoCal events.)

Really looking forward to it! Hope the weather holds out--forecast of rain the day we leave the Bay Area.

Paul

I recently saw those pics on facebook. They were labeled as from 2011.

As a Bash first-timer, not sure what to expect. I ordered our Bash tickets on the first day. Got a confirmation of purchase email from the Shelby Store. Should I expect anything else before we arrive at the Silverton? (Not attending SoCal events.)

Really looking forward to it! Hope the weather holds out--forecast of rain the day we leave the Bay Area.

Paul

Hi

You will be receiving several emails in the next few days containing pertinent information on the 2017 Shelby Bash. These will clarify most of what to expect. You will instantly amongst friends at the event and there will be plenty of opportunities to get clarification on any additional questions you may have.

Please be advised, you will need to visit Shelby American in Las Vegas on Thursday march 9th between 1PM and 4PM to check in at registration to pick up your credentials.

There is not going to be registration check in at the Silverton.

Please let me know if you need anything additional.

Michael

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.