Team Shelby
TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Less than 5 months till 2017 Shelby Bash Las Vegas

Tentative dates might have been mentioned, but there has been no official announcement or dates release as of yet, Tracey or Myself will be making a post on here as well as facebook as soon as the dates are announced.

Uh oh. I guess I shouldn't have canceled my GT-H reservation yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys and gals! I have heard by weeks end there will be an official announcement. Cant wait cause got to start planning soon from FL.

Sounds like setting the dates are as difficult as Congress passing an annual budget. Hey-O!!

I agree 100% Austin, but at some point you gotta poop or get off the pot! I have herd dates from a very reliable source(over a month ago now), why nothing has yet to be set is beyond me? Its getting to the point of, "If its not that important to let the enthusiasts know, its not that important for me to attend." sad really.

It is extremely important to let everyone know the dates, please remember that aside from being directors, we were all enthusiasts first. We would love to officially announce the dates to everyone right now, but as in every company there is always someone higher up that has final say on what is said when, and unfortunately right now the "higher up" hasn't allowed anyone to release the dates officially as of yet. We are doing our best to expedite the release but we can only move as fast as they let us. If your source heard it from anyone in the know, than you probably have the correct dates already, feel free to message me or email me tsdirectormountainregion@yahoo.com to discuss further.

Thank you sir, all I needed to hear to secure my vacation!

It's actually a week later in the month than last 2 years. It was tough to make the event when I lived in the Midwest because of weather. Hopefully it will be a little easier now that I am farther south.

This thread is going to be closed and we ask that additional BASH posts be placed in this BASH thread:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/92183-save-the-date-2017-10th-anniversary-bash/

There was nothing wrong with this thread other than we want to try to keep 2017 BASH questions & answers in a single one stop thread. At least that's the plan.