Team Shelby
TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I just got my 427 SS back Sunday afternoon and took the first ride at night today. Kinda suprised to see that there are no lights in the guage pod on the dash..... Is this the same for everyone?

gt67 is correct AND you have a beauty of a Shelby.

My lights are on now....(Thanks Bud)

FYI - If anyone else has this problem pop out the light switch and look at the connector used to tie into the existing wiring. If its blue thats your problem. The blue connector is too large of guage. Red ones are best!. If you have the blue I just popped it open and used needle nose pliers to crimp the metal insert and it seems to make good connection now.

Bud knows how to grab the bull by the horns, no BS and gets the job done. Good to know about red and blue connector, thanks. Good work Bud. :happy feet:

Thanks guys. Glad I could help. But sometimes grabbing the horns hurt :hysterical2: Gotta be careful and know when to grab them :)

Bud

Thanks guys. Glad I could help. But sometimes grabbing the horns hurt :hysterical2: Gotta be careful and know when to grab them :)

Bud

The fact of the matter is simple, Bud cares, he cares about the cars, customers and he loves his job. I have no clue what he makes but in my opinion a valued worker like that with those qualities is what will make or break a company, treat him good over there or someone else will snatch him up fast.

Keep up the great work Bud.

• 3 weeks later...
I just got my 427 SS back Sunday afternoon and took the first ride at night today. Kinda suprised to see that there are no lights in the guage pod on the dash..... Is this the same for everyone?

Wow! Congrats! Striking in red! I really like the roll bar on the CVs. Enjoy! :happy feet:

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...