Team Shelby
TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is there anyway to fix this error code that I have been getting for weeks now?

I have emailed twice now.

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

1 hour ago, 2fords said:

Is there anyway to fix this error code that I have been getting for weeks now?

I have emailed twice now.

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

Hey 2fords, if you need a update on what’s going on P.M. BigEdmond, I guess he’s in charge and knows what’s going on with the forums..   Good luck!!!

It's one error after another nowadays. Click on a link and more than likely you'll receive a timeout error. The move to the new software was supposed to have happened long ago, but all that's happening is error after error in the old (current) forum software. Not a surprise that participation seems to have dropped way off. Just sayin'..........

2 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

I've had it for some time, I'm looking at less and less here because of it.

Me too bud!

As I look back over the years, the forum reminds me of an upside down pyramid. Years ago there was lots of activity, info exchange, banter about things Shelby etc. Now, it seems like days go by without anything coming in from the forum. Such a shame.

And how long has the promise been out there of a "new" upgraded forum? But instead, we have this POS which has continued to deteriorate and give us nothing but error messages. My renewal is coming up and I'm going to have to think long and hard....sad. 

1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

I think it is. Not getting that error message anymore.

Hey guys, looks like things are looking up!    Cross your fingers and let’s hope for the best for us “ALL’!!!       :thumbsup:

On 9/2/2020 at 10:02 AM, tekheavy said:

I think it is. Not getting that error message anymore.

This is not the new forum.  Because we wanted to fix the error for you guys, we did an update to the forum, and spent time fixing some issues that caused.  This is still the old forum, just has a new look. 

4 hours ago, BigEdmond said:

This is not the new forum.  Because we wanted to fix the error for you guys, we did an update to the forum, and spent time fixing some issues that caused.  This is still the old forum, just has a new look. 

Thanks BigEdmond for this latest update on explaining what’s going with this forum currently.